About Tracy Kearey
Tracy joined Home Loan Connexion Pty Ltd in 1999 as a finance and mortgage broker. Over the next 15 years, her client base exploded. So much so, that she became the group’s lead loan writer cementing her position as their number one finance and mortgage broker in Australia!
Always seeking to progress and grasp opportunities as they present, Tracy’s next move was both bold and financially brave. With the announcement in 2013 that one of the joint directors of Home Loan Connexion Pty Ltd was transitioning to retirement, she made a direct approach for a buyout which resulted in her securing a 50 percent share and her appointment as a Managing Director.
Under Tracy’s leadership skills and strategic management Home Loan Connexion Pty Ltd has experienced phenomenal expansion and growth. Her success as a director of the group can be measured by the ongoing industry acknowledgements and awards the company has received.
In addition, Tracy guest speaks regularly on a range of topics at finance, property and industry events and sits on the MFAA’s WIMBN (Women in Mortgage Business Network) Advisory Panel helping to guide initiatives for the industry.
Outside of her busy life, Tracy is a devoted mother of two. She is an avid lover of AFL (supporting the Brisbane Lions), she supports a range of charities, enjoys travel, social events and horse racing.
Tracy’s key business achievements and highlights include:
- Over 20 years’ experience as a finance and mortgage broker
- Cert IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking
- Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking
- Panel member of the Women in Mortgage Business Advisory Board (WIMBN)
- A Member of the Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia (MFAA)
- A Member of the Finance Brokers Association of Australia (FBAA)
- Purchased a 50% share of Home Loan Connexion Pty Ltd in 2013
- 2017 National Winner – Principal of the Year – Women In Finance Awards
- 2017 State Winner – MFAA Excellence Award 6+ Loan Writers
- 2017 State Winner – MFAA Excellence Award Customer Service
- 2017 State Winner – MFAA Excellence Award Community Champion
- 2016 State Winner – MFAA Best Broker Group
- 2016 Winner – AFG ‘Champion Broker Group’ for QLD, NT & Northern NSW.
- Regularly qualifies for industry forums – AFG Chairman’s, MFAA & Lenders
- Initiates and leads industry events with business partners and lenders
- Guest speaks regularly for finance, property and industry events.