My objective is to help you achieve your goals, and save you precious time in the process. I don’t just compare home loans, I use my relationships with our lenders to negotiate for you, leaving you with more money in your pocket. I will guide you through the process from application to settlement, to ensure every step is managed to your expectation.
With over 20 years in Financial Services, I have developed a great understanding of each lenders appetite and have experienced almost every loan scenario possible. I have a real passion for helping people and know the importance of listening. It is crucial to providing the best possible outcome for every individual. I offer support, with an honest and genuine approach, providing my clients with all of the information they need to make informed decisions. A strong work ethic has earned me credibility and trust amongst my clients, peers and business partners, and I value this greatly.
I have a Certificate IV in Financial Services and Diploma in Finance and Mortgage Broking and I am a Member of the Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia (MFAA).
I can assist you with:
- Residential Loans
- First Home Buyers
- Family Guarantee
- Self Employed applicants
- Commercial Finance
- Asset Finance
What I bring to the table:
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
- Access to the great relationships I have developed with lenders.
- A clear understanding of credit requirements and lender appetite.
- The ability to structure a loan; making a square peg fit into a round hole.
- A vast knowledge of how to streamline the entire process, saving my clients time and money.