Welcome to 2018! I hope you had a lovely Christmas and are ready to power into 2018. Last month’s tips were preparing you for this month’s dream review and new relevant dreams.
Did you know that people who write their dreams and goals down on paper and review them regularly are more successful and achieve more goals than those who don’t?
Let’s focus on your Dreams for 2018
Are you ready…
Grab a pen and a piece of paper or if you have Post It notes – write one of your dreams on each note. Write down things that you really desire and want to experience.
1. Write down all of your dreams, current and new. Let go of dreams that don’t really excite you.
2. Group your dreams into two main categories – 2018 and Big Picture.
3. Organise your dreams into sub categories. There are 8 categories, but for simplicity let’s pick the top 4 Health, Emotions, Finances, Purpose.
Health; exercise daily, eat living food, drink more water, join a gym, walking club, juice fasting.
Emotions; are affected by your relationship with self and others. So have that overdue conversation with Kim, spend more time with the kids, catch up with Bob. Decluttering your home also clears your emotions.
Finances; Buy a juicer, holiday, upgrade the car, repair the home, reduce debt, study costs, business costs. Remember money mastery is when you regularly have some money left over.
Purpose; Career advancement – study, volunteer/community work, conscious personal inquiry into…who are you and what are you here to do.
Keep expanding these topics until you feel empty of ideas and satisfied within your spirit. You can always add additional dreams later. If you’re in relationship and or have children invite them to join you.
Here’s 3 elements that will also assist with keeping your dreams alive:
- have a Vision
- keeping your Vision in sight
- being emotionally connected to your Vision
4. Create a Dream board.
– Gather pictures from magazines and stick them to a big board.
– Place your Dream board in a prominent position, in your bedroom, kitchen, somewhere you will see it though-out the day.
– Every time you see your Dream Board connect to the emotional joy of having the experience you see.
– Observe how in your life things from your Dream board start to occur, connections, items, information.
You are now well on your way to making 2018 your best year ever, and unlike others with no vision, you are starting the year totally focused and powered up.
I hope you have found this blog helpful. Please share this with your friends to make a positive difference in their lives. In the meantime take care, if you have any questions or need help or guidance please send me an email or give a call on M: 0414 778 476 or visit me on Facebook @freedomchoiceacademy
Zoe is the CEO and Counsellor of Freedom Choice Academy. She studied at The Australian College of Applied Psychology, Sydney Campus and completed her Diploma of Counselling and Communication at the Brisbane Campus. Zoe is an Associate Member with the Queensland Counsellors Association Inc and a member with Australian Counsellors Association